Talia vs. Ivanova

Story: Legacies
Written By: D.C. Fontana
Season: 1

A girl on the station hits puberty and develops telepathic abilities, and the crew have to decide whether or not to send her to Psi Corps, corporate shill Talia Winters thinks she needs to go, and Susan Ivanova, who has been previously established as to hating the Psi Corps for what happened to her mother, is adamantly against it.  I’m personally with Ivanova.
There is a B-story involving a Minbari military guy’s corpse is found which causes a diplomatic incident, but I barely remember this bit, despite the fact that it seems like the more important kind of storyline.

I think this episode feels sort of run of the mill.  I don’t really know why but it just doesn’t resonate with me now.  I don’t think it was an un-enjoyable watch, but right now I just can’t really remember enough about it to feel one way or the other about it. 

NEXT TIME: Revolution on Mars

Comments