Babylon 4

Story: Babylon Squared
Written By: J. Michael Straczynski
Season: 1

The lost Babylon 4 returns from wherever it vanished to, and B5 has to investigate what happened and explain to this crew how much time has passed.  Once they got on B4 they find that there is this creepy alien guy who says stuff about someone being “the One”, and then they find “the One” and its a guy in a space suit...
Look I didn’t dislike this episode, but it was sort of hard to get into.  It has all these elements about it, and some of them work and some of them don’t.  At least there wasn’t some crammed in B-story to give like one character something useless to do.

The end twist was probably meant to foreshadow something about Sinclair’s future with B5 and B4, but it sort got messed up when O’Hare decided not to continue with the show.  At least I suspect it got messed up. 

I’m not sure I was really into this one, but maybe I just wasn’t in the right mood when I watched it. 

NEXT TIME: Dr. Laura Rosen

Comments