Homeguard

Story: The War Prayer
Written By: D.C. Fontana
Season: 1

This episode, written by “Star Trek” great D.C. Fontana, features two storylines: a couple of runaways from Centauri Prime want to get married rather than go through with their parents arranged marriages, and the other storyline revolves round the introduction of the Pro-Earth group called Homeguard. 
Homeguard is a group that I definitely remembered throughout the season, but I can’t say that their involvement in this episode proved terribly memorable to me.  I know they were attacking aliens and stuff, but I just don’t think I remembered the details.

The things I remember most of this episode was the fact that the girl Centauri that wanted to get married was Winnie Cooper.  And that Londo is against their marriage because of tradition at first, but comes around and helps them out. 

NEXT TIME: Kidnapping Sinclair

Comments